I work directly with clients like you to create signs, fixtures, and props for events, tradeshows, retail, and more. Click through to see project notes, videos, galleries, build photos, and original drawings. Contact me here.
Landmarks and architecture set the scene in travel-themed arbors with localized finishes and bracket designs.
A five-foot rocket with hand-formed aluminum skin and animated lights.
This Oregon-shaped event sign is inspired by the distinctive entrance signs found at our national parks.
A circular arbor for ceremonies and events with espresso finish.
On order for a themed dance event: a sign with inviting, luscious lighting and lots of vintage character.
Belt one out behind the wheel of this custom prop with realistic lights and detailed dash.
I wanted to make a sign that looked like a single slab of plywood, but was internally lit. This lightweight, hollow-core design is meant for hanging against a window.
22″ Clydesdale Engraved on Plywood and a 24 Second Photoshop Thing
Design, Construction, and Finishing Four 4′×8′ Reusable Background Flats
Covering the process of translating an existing piece of artwork into a multilayered laser engraving.
Have a project in mind? Contact me here and I’ll send you a drawing of my ideas!
Oops More Projects
- Meeting Series for WooCommerce - A plug-in that turns WordPress and WooCommerce into a machine that sells registrations for meetings, classes, or sessions.
- Boxwood Hedges with Simple Planters - Two four-foot faux-foliage hedges with plywood "planters".
- Custom Script Sign - A hand-lettered Lucy rendered in plywood and paint.
- “Fiesta Del Sol” Hanging Muraled Arches - Three super lightweight twelve-foot-wide hanging backdrops with repositionable letters.
- Signable 44” Nike Air Max - An arms-width keepsake painted to be written on with metallic markers.
- 400 Bottles of Beer Wall - Sixty-four square feet of rack with precision notches for hanging bottles by the neck.
- Zigzag Rope Suspended Pendleton Blanket Frames - Sometimes projects change in arbitrary ways. This isn't one of those projects.
- Horse and Shoes in Steel - Clydesdales in ¼" Steel Plate, Rusted and Weathered.
- Jetpack Portfolio Extensions - A WordPress plugin that enhances Jetpack Portfolio with Isotope layout and live filtering, new shortcodes, support for excerpts, and more.
- No Soliciting Signs - A small batch of lasered and painted plywood signs to deter spammy knockers and doorbell ringers.
- Heathen’s Greetings Solstice Ornaments - “Keep the Saturn in Saturnalia”
- Collapsible Fairy Forest Partitions - Three foldable partitions with locally-sourced organic tree branches and two hundred seventy feet of fairy wire.
- Letters from Underground - A work of nonlinear, speculative, epistolary, dystopian fiction in 56 parts.
- SkeeBall Redux - Nine more balls for a tired carnival game.
- Pool Table Lounger - A concept to remake an old pool table as a set of party lounge chairs that latch together in dozens of ways.
- Olympic Torch - A seven-foot tall prop with weathered metal and marble effects as well as a microcontroller-fueled flame effect.
- Sorry Friends No Drinks Outside - Painted signage at The Zipper to help folks find the bathroom and the way out. Also, an admonition to keep drinks within their legal perimeter.
- Daybed Swings - Simple, Sturdy, Daybed-Inspired Swings made for the Zipper