Black primer, Corvette Fuel Injection, 65k miles.
Chassis and Drivetrain:
- 1996 Vortec-head roller cam 350 Chevy truck engine
- Modified 1989 Corvette TPI Fuel Injection
- Handmade wiring harness using factory sensors and OBD 1 controller.
- Mustang II-based front suspension
- Power steering, 4-wheel power disc brakes, front and rear sway bars
- handbuild exhaust, fuel tank, frame members
- Chopped top including modified tilt-up windshield mechanism.
- Suede and Flames
- Tilt steering with column shift
- Bucket seats
- A sweet pioneer tape deck.
I built this truck during my last years of high school and early college. An early version took second place in the Twin Falls Moonshine Run.