- I’m an experienced fabricator, wood- and metalworker. I’ve worked on everything from custom aircraft to Amish buggies. I use my skills in digital fabrication, painting, sculpture, molding and casting, upholstery, and more to bring practical projects to life.
- I have a principled eye for design and can back up my decisions with well-considered arguments. I embrace feedback, and believe in the power of iteration and of constraints.
- I’m a self-taught web, macOS, and iOS programmer who loves learning new languages. Two of my apps have been featured by Apple.
- Fabrication & Repair ★★★★
- Digital Design & Illustration ★★★★
- Sculpture and Propmaking ★★★
- Lighted Signs ★★★★
- Logos and Icons ★★★
- Digital Typography ★★★
- Electrical & Electronics ★★★
- Painting & Hand Lettering ★★★
- Wood & Metalworking ★★★
- Safety Procedures & OSHA ★★
Winters Design – 2007-NOW
Digital Fabrication, Props, Displays, and Trade Show Exhibits. Design and Fabrication, Owner and Operator.
Peter Corvallis Productions – 2015-CURRENT CLIENT
Design of custom, original stage and event props. Signs and Lettering. Estimation and bidding. Prop fabrication and repair. Workshop management.
Indie Software Developer – Plow Software – 2009-2013
CSS3Machine, a CSS animation and effects generator for iPad, earned a rave review in MacStories and was listed in the App Store’s “New & Noteworthy” section. Wordsmith, a semantic word processor, got top billing on the Mac App Store and was one of the first apps to embrace iCloud.
Exotic & Custom Car Builder – Dura Flex, Street Emotion – 1997-2005
I’ve built street rods, muscle cars, motorcycles, show-winners and antiques. I assembled drivetrain, suspension, paint & bodywork, upholstery, electrical & stereo installation, and final assembly. Sometimes I honked the horn, too.
Auto Parts Store Management – CSK Auto and Autozone — 1998-2008
Team Recruitment and Training, Inventory Management and Bookkeeping, Merchandizing. Occasionally actually sold parts for old cars.